In demo section Patrick is showing following topics
- How to call SharePoint host web from SharePoint hosted add-in using Cross Domain Library
- How to call external resources from SharePoint hosted add-in using web proxy
Patrick is a Senior Program Manager from Office 365 engineering and Office 365 Dev PnP Core team member.
Presentation used in this web cast is available from http://doc.com/OfficeDevPnP.
- PnP Add-In Transformation Training Module 2: Managing site settings using add-in model
- PnP Add-In Transformation Training module 4: Building UX components with add-in model
See following resources around the covered topics
- Access SharePoint 2013 data from add-ins using the cross-domain library
- Query a remote service using the web proxy in SharePoint 2013
- JSON Light support in REST SharePoint API released
- Enabling Cross-Origin Requests in ASP.NET Web API 2
See following samples from the PnP library for additional reference around the covered topics.
- Branding.ClientSideRendering - Shows usage of the client side rendering with JSLink property and how to automate this configuration from add-in
- Branding.JSLink - Shows how to setup JSLink property with no-code sandbox solution deployment
If you have any feedback or comments related on this web cast, please use the Office 365 Developer Patterns and Practices Yammer group to provider your input. Thx for your interest advance.