Notice. When this webcast was released SharePoint Framework was in Developer Preview, which means that the client web parts should not yet use in production at SharePoint Online.
Presentation covers following topics:
- How to control property pane behavior with property panes
Web cast demo shows following details
- Walk-through of the sample weather web part
- Code changes for the property pane to disable reactive behavior
Presentation used in this web cast is available from http://docs.com/OfficeDevPnP.
Source code for used client side web part is available from https://github.com/waldekmastykarz/spfx-weather-webpart.
See following resources around the upcoming SharePoint Framework.
- Open and Connected Framework - The SharePoint Framework - YouTube
- PnP Webcast - Integrating Angular v1.x to SharePoint Framework client side web part
- PnP Webcast - Getting started with web stack in SharePoint Development
- PnP Webcast - Getting started with SharePoint Framework
- PnP Webcast - Preparing for SharePoint Framework - What should I learn?
Thanks for your interest on the PnP initiative.
If you have any feedback or comments related on this web cast, please use the Office 365 network (SharePoint Developer group) to provider your input. Thx for your interest advance.