Download this episode
Notice. When this web cast was released SharePoint Framework were not yet available in Office 365 tenants. This recording was done using internal preview release of SharePoint Framework, so some details might be slightly changed by the time when SP Framework is released for first release tenants (summer 2016).
Presentation covers following topics:
- High level steps on using Angular 1.x with SP Fx client side web parts
- Summary on used commands and operations done in demo
Web cast demo shows following details
- Adding Angular to your SP Fx project using npm package manager
- Installing Angular typings for SP Fx project for getting intelligence while developing
- Using Angular in client side web part
Presentation used in this web cast is available from http://docs.com/OfficeDevPnP.
See following resources around the upcoming SharePoint Framework. We'll release more detailed documentation and step-by-step guidance when SharePoint Framework will be released for preview in first release tenants. This will happen during summer 2016.
- Open and Connected Framework - The SharePoint Framework - YouTube
- PnP Web Cast - Getting started with web stack in SharePoint Development
- PnP Web Cast - Getting started with SharePoint Framework
- PnP Web Cast - Preparing for SharePoint Framework - What should I learn?
Thanks for your interest on the PnP initiative.
If you have any feedback or comments related on this web cast, please use the Office 365 Developer Patterns and Practices Yammer group to provider your input. Thx for your interest advance.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.