Download this episode
In this PnP Web Cast we concentrated on the PnP PowerShell. Key objective was to explain why it exists, how to get started and cover some of the new commandlets which have been recently added to the package. PnP PowerShell is community driven, open source package, which is evolving on monthly basis. It gives you an easy way to script and automate SharePoint related tasks in SharePoint online or in on-premises.
Presentation covers following topics:
- Getting started with PnP PowerShell
- Difference compared to native SharePoint Online PowerShell cmdlets.
- List of main commands in the package (>150 overall)
Web cast demo shows following details
- Installing PnP PowerShell
- Connecting to SharePoint online or on-premises
- Using PnP PowerShell cmdlets to access and manipulate your SharePoint sites efficiently
Presentation used in this web cast is available from http://docs.com/OfficeDevPnP.
See following resources around PnP PowerShell.
Thanks for your interest on the PnP initiative.
If you have any feedback or comments related on this web cast, please use the Office 365 Developer Patterns and Practices Yammer group to provider your input. Thx for your interest advance.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.