In this demo video Paolo Pialorsi explains how to get started on using SharePoint Responsive UI Package in your on-premises deployment. SharePoint Responsive UI Package is designed for both SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2016 in on-premises deployment.
SharePoint Responsive UI Package is open source solution, released from the PnP initiative to enable responsiveness user experience in your on-premises deployment. Similar capability and assets have been released to SharePoint Online as part of the PnP Partner Pack.
Demo presenter: Paolo Pialorsi
See following links for additional details around covered topics.
- Responsive package in the PnP-Tools GitHub repository – Includes detailed step-by-step setup instructions and other details for using this in your deployment in the readme file.
- Announcing Responsive UI Package for SharePoint on-premises (2013 and 2016) – Short introduction on released capability at dev.office.com blogs.
- PnP PowerShell CommandLets – Open source extension CmdLets to automate operations for SharePoint on-premises or SharePoint Online
If you are looking to enable similar capabilities in the SharePoint Online, please have a look on the PnP Partner Pack and more specifically following resources
- PnP Web Cast - Introduction to PnP Partner Pack
- Provisioning template in PnP Partner Pack to enabled responsive UI in SharePoint online
If you have any feedback or comments related on this video, please use the Office 365 Developer Patterns and Practices Yammer group to provider your input. Thx for your interest advance.