Your Private Network in the cloud: (Part 2) How to Set up and Use an Azure Virtual Network
The Azure Virtual Network service enables you to securely connect Azure resources to each other with virtual networks (VNets). A VNet is a representation of your own network in the cloud and you can also connect VNets to your on-premises network.
Join Lex Thomas and Ryan Berry for this all demo session as they walk us through the steps in setting up a VNet in Azure, how to initiate a network trace as well as manage multiple VMs within Azure.
- [00:30] DEMO: Setting up a VNet in Azure through a VPN Gateway
- [11:57] What happens if I have two networks in Azure? How does peering work?
- [18:48] How does network connectivity work exactly?
- [22:13] DEMO: Setting up Virtual Machines in your VNet in Azure
- [27:14] How does network watcher work within Azure?
- [36:12] How do you manage multiple VMs that you want to route traffic to?
Learn more about Microsoft Premier Support Services.
- Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
- Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Websites & Blogs:
- Privileged Access Workstations (PAWs): How to Prevent Attackers from Sensitive Accounts and Tasks
- Digital Spring Cleaning: Friendly Reminders on How to Protect and Mitigate your Environment from Malware
- How to Mitigate Pass-the-Hash and Other Forms of Credential Theft
- Securing your Desktop: How a Threat Becomes a Security Patch
- Microsoft Security Risk Assessment - How to Optimize Your IT Security Program
- Microsoft Threat Detection Service Overview
- Cybersecurity Incident Response
- Securing Your Active Directory Environment
- Protect Your Enterprise with the Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit
- Proactively Secure your IT Environment from Credential Theft with POP-SLAM
- Ransomware 101: How to Protect and Mitigate your environment from Malware
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.