Dave Weller and the XNA team have posted the XNA presentations from Gamefest 2007. A few of the presentations are:
- The costs of managed code
- I recommend this even if you're not interested in XNA. It will show you how to speed up code and what actually makes some code slow for no apparent reason.
- Understanding the XNA Framework performance.
- The "pre-mortem" on Torpex's Schizoid game.
- What is new in XNA Game Studios 2.0
- How to do networking in XNA Game Studios 2.0
- XNA for fun and profit.
I sat through all these presentations and learned a lot. The PowerPoint decks will be posted later on Creators Club too.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.