Dave Weller and the XNA team have posted the XNA presentations from Gamefest 2007. A few of the presentations are:
- The costs of managed code
- I recommend this even if you're not interested in XNA. It will show you how to speed up code and what actually makes some code slow for no apparent reason.
- Understanding the XNA Framework performance.
- The "pre-mortem" on Torpex's Schizoid game.
- What is new in XNA Game Studios 2.0
- How to do networking in XNA Game Studios 2.0
- XNA for fun and profit.
I sat through all these presentations and learned a lot. The PowerPoint decks will be posted later on Creators Club too.