Toni did something most people wouldn't have. He programmed Guitar Hero in his Commodore 64, which he calls Shredz64.
Here are a few of the features:
- The ability to play (many) SID files, including ones added by the player.
- The ability to edit "notes" (the buttons that scroll during gameplay) for both built in and imported songs.
- Pseudo 3D gameplay to give it the look and feel of a modern day game.
- High score tracking, 5 scores for each song.
- The ability to detect when the guitar is lifted up to activate shred mode.
Toni even included source code for Shredz64 to download.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.