Toni did something most people wouldn't have. He programmed Guitar Hero in his Commodore 64, which he calls Shredz64.
Here are a few of the features:
- The ability to play (many) SID files, including ones added by the player.
- The ability to edit "notes" (the buttons that scroll during gameplay) for both built in and imported songs.
- Pseudo 3D gameplay to give it the look and feel of a modern day game.
- High score tracking, 5 scores for each song.
- The ability to detect when the guitar is lifted up to activate shred mode.
Toni even included source code for Shredz64 to download.