Have a bunch of XAML that is "formatting challenged?" Tired of wasting time playing the XAML format game? Want all your XAML to look the same?
XAML Magic is a visual studio extension, which formats XAML source code by sorting the attributes based on their importance. This tool can help you/your team maintain a better XAML coding style as well as a much better XAML readability.
Documentation: XAML Magic Wiki
Script Integration: Xmagic.exe Documentation
Version 1.2 (1/18/2016)
- Added ability to specify external JSON configuration
- Added option to reset settings to default values
- Added command-line integration for scripting
- Fixed bug where attribute groups were not exporting from Visual Studio properly
- Updated default settings
Version 1.1 (1/4/2016)
- Added support for reordering visual state managers
XAML Magic is a fork of XamlStyler
And of course the source is available too, https://github.com/grochocki/XamlMagic
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.