So this isn't really hardware, but it's hardware'ish and too cool to keep in the story queue too long..
- Export formats: DXF / SVG
- Import and modify other drawings
- Conversion between unit systems: Millimeter / Centimeter / Meter / Inch / Foot / Unitless
- Primitive paths: Line / Circle / Arc
- Transformations: Mirror / Rotate / Scale
- Functions: Break path / Bridge Path / Compute intersection / Triangle solvers
- Basic models:
- Bolt circle
- Bolt rectangle
- Connect the dots
- Golden Rectangle
- Oval Arc
- Rounded rectangle
- S curve
Share your drawings on NPM.
File issues or bugs in the Github repo.
Help or questions on StackOverflow.
Discussion on Gitter
Maker.js logo created by Greg Melander.
Check out the Demos...
How hard is it to use?
And as you've already seen, it's open source too... https://github.com/Microsoft/maker.js :)