More Modern UI for WPF examples and samples
Special Note: This is my 600th Coding4Fun post. Like I said in Monday's post (which was our 1,000th overall post :), thank you all for your ongoing support, comments and all the great work you share, that makes my job here SO much easier! You rock! :)
Sara Silva, C# Microsoft MVP, shares a number of posts on how you can turn your WPF app into a Modern looking and acting application.
It's been over a year since we highlighted the Modern UI for WPF project, After a while you don't see the code anymore... in this Modern WPF Matrix "Rain" control. And more on Modern too... and the added information, details and samples from Sara make this a must share again.
Modern UI is a set of controls and styles converting our WPF application into a great looking Modern UI app. The Modern UI project can be find in mui.codeplex.com, here is possible to get the WPF app that demostrate the features provided by “mui”.
- Modern UI for WPF application by example (Default Window)
- Modern UI for WPF application by example (Blank Window)
- Modern UI for WPF application by example (Default Window without back button)
- Modern UI for WPF application by example (Handle Navigation: (Default))
- Modern UI for WPF application by example ( NavigationMessageService - MVVM )
- Modern UI for WPF application by example ( NavigationService - MVVM )<mui:ModernWindow x:Class="ModernUIForWPFSample.DefaultModernUI.MainWindow" xmlns="https://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation" xmlns:x="https://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml" xmlns:mui="http://firstfloorsoftware.com/ModernUI" Title="Default Modern UI Window" Width="650" Height="450" IsTitleVisible="True"> <mui:ModernWindow.TitleLinks> <mui:Link DisplayName="ModernUI Project" Source="https://mui.codeplex.com/" /> <mui:Link DisplayName="ModernUI For WPF Sample" Source="https://github.com/saramgsilva" /> </mui:ModernWindow.TitleLinks> <mui:ModernWindow.MenuLinkGroups> <mui:LinkGroup DisplayName="Helper"> <mui:LinkGroup.Links> <mui:Link DisplayName="Steps" Source="/Views/StepsControl.xaml" /> <mui:Link DisplayName="Other resources" Source="/Views/ResourcesControl.xaml" /> </mui:LinkGroup.Links> </mui:LinkGroup> </mui:ModernWindow.MenuL