Blake.NUI is a new open-source library for multi-touch NUI (Natural User Interface) development. It can be found at blakenui.codeplex.com and is under a MS-PL license.
The library is still in undergoing changes but here are some of the things currently included in Blake.NUI:
- ZoomCanvas - an infinite canvas control that is the heart of NaturalShow
- CircleText - layout text along the circumference of a circle
- TapGestureTrigger - a configurable Blend Trigger that fires when the user completes a tap gesture
- DoubleTapGestureTrigger - a configurable Blend Trigger that fires when the user completes a double tap gesture
- MouseTouchDevice - promotes mouse input to WPF 4 touch events
- SurfaceTouchDevice - promotes Microsoft Surface vision system input to WPF 4 touch events
- Common classes and utilities
- AnimateUtility and SurfaceAnimateUtility
- Common models, views, factories, and other classes
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.