Natural User Interface library
Blake.NUI is a new open-source library for multi-touch NUI (Natural User Interface) development. It can be found at blakenui.codeplex.com and is under a MS-PL license.
The library is still in undergoing changes but here are some of the things currently included in Blake.NUI:
- ZoomCanvas - an infinite canvas control that is the heart of NaturalShow
- CircleText - layout text along the circumference of a circle
- TapGestureTrigger - a configurable Blend Trigger that fires when the user completes a tap gesture
- DoubleTapGestureTrigger - a configurable Blend Trigger that fires when the user completes a double tap gesture
- MouseTouchDevice - promotes mouse input to WPF 4 touch events
- SurfaceTouchDevice - promotes Microsoft Surface vision system input to WPF 4 touch events
- Common classes and utilities
- AnimateUtility and SurfaceAnimateUtility
- Common models, views, factories, and other classes
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.