Dan Waters has created a 5 part webcast series on Microsoft Robotic Studios.
Here is a brief index of the content.
- Getting Started
- Setting up the Create
- Serial port communication in VC# Express
- Teaching the robot to sing
- More on serial port stuff
- Setting up and utilizing Bluetooth
- Driving the robot in a square
- Intro to VPL and MS Robotics Studio
- Learning how to drive the robot via a dialog box
- See how you can use VPL to create a program without writing any code whatsoever
- Introducing Autonomous Behavior
- Using the iRobot Create's sensors and a flow diagram to back up when an obstacle is encountered
- Conclusion to the series
He also has has his source code for these examples posted too.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.