You all already know that I dig Roslyn. So did you believe I could let this project go by without highlighting it? Yeah, no... :)
And of course it's all open...
Best of all, it just works. Clone the repo, build and go, all quick and easy...
And here’s a few more links you might find interesting:
- Roslyn Tools, Analyzers, Refactorings and source...
- Refactoring Essentials now with a Roslyn Code Converter
- Roslyn... Succinctly...
- Building Roslyn-Based Analyzers and Diagnostics
- Preview v2.0 Refactoring Essentials now...
- Refactoring Essentials - Open Source, Cross Platform Refactoring and Analyzers
- Here's your 6 Pack for New Year's Eve... "NR6Pack for Visual Studio 2015"
- Analyze This, Analyze That, Writing .NET Code Analyzers and Fixers
- The future of .NET, today. The .NET Compiler Platform