You all already know that I dig Roslyn. So did you believe I could let this project go by without highlighting it? Yeah, no... :)
And of course it's all open...
Best of all, it just works. Clone the repo, build and go, all quick and easy...
And here’s a few more links you might find interesting:
- Roslyn Tools, Analyzers, Refactorings and source...
- Refactoring Essentials now with a Roslyn Code Converter
- Roslyn... Succinctly...
- Building Roslyn-Based Analyzers and Diagnostics
- Preview v2.0 Refactoring Essentials now...
- Refactoring Essentials - Open Source, Cross Platform Refactoring and Analyzers
- Here's your 6 Pack for New Year's Eve... "NR6Pack for Visual Studio 2015"
- Analyze This, Analyze That, Writing .NET Code Analyzers and Fixers
- The future of .NET, today. The .NET Compiler Platform
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.