Today's example shows off the Community license, as well as free add-on for it.
Syncfusion Essential PDF now supports HTML to PDF conversion by using the advanced WebKit rendering engine. This converter can easily be integrated into any application of .NET platform such as WF, WPF, MVC and Azure Cloud Service to convert URLs, HTML string, SVG, MHTML to PDF.
Building the Sample
The sample showcased here covers most of the important features of HTML to PDF conversion. To deploy the sample, you need to install WebKit HTML converter which is available in the below link.
WebKit HTML Converter: https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/latest-version
After the installation, the WebKitPath property of an instance of WebKitConverterSettings class should be assigned to the QtBinaries directory in the installed location. By default, this will be the installed location.
$Systemdrive\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\WebKitHTMLConverter\xx.x.x.xx\QtBinaries
Alternatively, you can place the QtBinaries folder in the application bin folder which need no reference in the code behind.
Products that come under Community license and the eligibility of the Community license can be checked from: https://www.syncfusion.com/products/communitylicense
Our Essential PDF WebKit rendering is accurate, and the result preserves all the graphics, images, texts, fonts, and layout of the original HTML document/web page.
It does not require external dependencies like browsers, printer drivers, and viewers.
HTML to PDF features
• Converts any webpage to PDF.
• Converts any raw HTML string to PDF.
• Prevents text and image split across pages.
• Converts HTML form to fillable PDF form.
• Works both in 32-bit and 64-bit environments.
• Automatically creates Table of Contents.
• Automatically creates bookmark hierarchy.
• Converts only a part of the web page to PDF.
• Supports header and footer.
• Repeats HTML table header and footer in PDF.
• Supports HTML5, CSS3, SVG, and Web fonts.
• Converts any HTML to MHTML.
• Converts any HTML to SVG.
• Converts any HTML to image.
• Supports accessing HTML page using both HTTP POST and GET methods.
• Supports HTTP cookies.
• Supports cookies-based form authentication.
• Thread safe.
• Supports internal and external hyperlinks.
• Sets document properties, page settings, security, viewer preferences, etc.
• Protects PDF document with password and permission.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.