So you have a Raspberry Pi. It's great, but hey, it's the Internet of Things, plural. It would be cool if there were an easy way to connect to a bunch of devices easily, and that there were already C# drivers available. Good thing there's now...
With our continued commitment to support Windows 10 on devices (the IoT extensions), we are proud to announce the FEZ HAT. The FEZ HAT allows for a Fast and Easy (FEZ) way to connect all kinds of sensors and devices to the Raspberry Pi. The FEZ HAT is compatible with the RPi 2 Model B. An entire C# driver is provided for immediate use with Windows 10, and can be easily ported to Linux. The FEZ HAT is the ultimate topping for your "Pi"!
The FEZ HAT Key Features:
- On-Board Analog Input and PWM chips.
- Two DC Motor Drivers, suitable for building small robots.
- Terminal Blocks for wiring in DC motors without the need for soldering.
- Two Servo Motor Connections.
- Two Multi Color LEDs, connected to PWM for thousands of colors.
- Single Red LED.
- Temperature Sensor.
- Light Sensor.
- Two user buttons.
- Terminal block with 2x Analog, 2x Digital I/O, 2x PWM and power.
- Female headers with SPI, I2C, 3x Analog, 3x PWM.
- Dedicated power input for driving the servo motors and DC motors.
- No Soldering required, completely assembled and tested.
FEZ HAT: http://www.ghielectronics.com/catalog/product/500
FEZ HAT C# Drivers: http://www.ghielectronics.com/downloads/src/FEZ_HAT.zip