TweetCraft 2.0 released!
If you like twitter and World of Warcraft, check out the Coding4Fun project, TweetCraft.
Version 2.0 brings some new features and bug fixes.
- Fixed: Twitter connection and authentication issues
- Removed: The Windows pop-up messages whenever Twitter's service goes down. You can now right-click on the TweetCraft icon to see what the current status is
- Removed: The use of LibDataBroker (LDB) for anything besides registering ourselves for other addons like ChocolateBar.
- In-game help, setup information and how to use TweetCraft
- Auto-updates: The TweetCraft client will now check for and let you know when updates are available.
- Curse deployment: The TweetCraft add-on is also now distributed through the Curse client so that you can easily get changes to just the addon without having to install TweetCraft again. Note that you will still need to have the TweetCraft Client installed in addition to the TweetCraft Wow AddOn for TweetCraft to work properly.
- Auto-screenshot Achievements: You can optionally have TweetCraft automatically take a screenshot of when you receive an achievement and have it posted using TwitPic.
Full source code will be available on CodePlex shortly for TweetCraft version 2.0 and if you want to know how this was build, check out the World of Warcraft RSS Feeder in the Coding4Fun book.