Lisa Feigenbaum from the VB team has a bunch of "Did You Know?" facts about Visual Basic that will help you code faster. Best of all, everything here will work with all the other languages.
- IntelliSense is all-knowing
- Make IntelliSense Transpartent (hold down control)
- Control-Tab for new windows in VS with a preview of window
- Debugger tips (such as you can edit data while debugging)
- IntelliSense filters as you type
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.