For the first Hardware Friday post of the year lets start with highlighting the must go to source for Windows IoT samples…
Windows 10 IoT Core Samples
- “To download Windows 10 IoT Core, visit our Get Started page
- To download these samples, click the Clone or Download button above
How to contribute
We greatly appreciate bug-fixes from the community!
All of these rules must be met:
- You must have a page on the IoT Core samples page corresponding to your code.
- It must contain some explanation of what the sample is and how it works.
- The same title must be used everywhere.
- You must link back to your sample on ms-iot/samples in the header of your file.
- You must include a Readme with your sample.
- Use this template.
That should be enough to get you started? Maybe?
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.