The series includes;
- Windows Phone 7 for Android Developers: The User Interface
- Windows Phone 7 for Android Developers: Data
- Windows Phone 7 for Android Developers: Graphics
- Windows Phone 7 for Android Developers: Performance
- Windows Phone 7: How Do I: Migrate an Android Application to a Windows Phone 7 Application?
- Windows Phone 7 for Android Developers: Visual Studio 2010
- Windows Phone 7 for Android Developers: Java to C#
The sessions run from 15 to 45 minutes, with the first a short humorous introduction to the subject, Why Windows Phone 7 for the iPhone & Android Developer
"Host Bill Lodin and his trusted whiteboard animated partner talk about Windows Phone 7 for the iPhone/Android developer. From downloading free tools to deciding the type of application you want to create, to connecting to services in the cloud and placing your app in the Marketplace, Bill gives iPhone/Android developers a look into the steps they can take to add Windows Phone 7 into the development"
Here’s a few more links you might find interesting:
- Windows Phone 7 Development App Hub (http://create.msdn.com)
- Windows Phone 7 Jump Start Training
- Windows Phone 7 in 7!
- Windows Phone 7 Development for Absolute Beginners
- New Developer Education for WP7 Games Today on App Hub
- Windows Phone 7 Design Guidelines – Cheat Sheet
- Windows Phone 7 Developer Guide
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.