Here are a bunch of new examples for getting your Windows Phone 7 development on!
- If you watched Mix 2010 keynote, you saw the Foursquare for Windows Phone 7 example and they just opened up the source code. http://4square.codeplex.com/
- The Channel9 Learn center has multiple examples over at https://channel9.msdn.com/learn/courses/WP7TrainingKit/
- Jeff Wilcox has an example of doing QR barcodes http://www.jeff.wilcox.name/2010/03/windowsphone-barcode/
- Jeff Wilcox also has a breakdown of the controls that will and won't work on the WP7 device if you are using the Silverlight Toolkit. http://www.jeff.wilcox.name/2010/03/toolkit-and-the-windows-phone/
- Scott Guthrie has an example of building out a Twitter application. http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2010/03/18/building-a-windows-phone-7-twitter-application-using-silverlight.aspx
- Some free book chapters, one from Microsoft Press and the other from O'Reilly.
More I missed? Please comment them!
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.