Since Build I've been accumulating Windows 10 IoT Raspberry Pi stories, thinking I'd release related posts over a couple months, dibbling them out. But the stories just kept coming in, piling up. If I tried to post these one at a time every Friday, I'd be posting nothing else for the year! Well that just won't do! Instead I'm going to post them all in a round-up...
Build 2015 Sessions
- Internet of Things Overview
- Windows for Makers- Raspberry Pi 2, Arduino and More
- AllJoyn: Building Universal Windows Apps that Discover, Connect, and Interact with Other Devices and Cloud Services Using AllJoyn
- Building Consumer and Enterprise Device Solutions with Windows 10 IoT
Community Windows 10 IoT Raspberry Pi 2 Posts
- Setting up Windows 10 for IoT on your Raspberry Pi 2
- Windows 10: How to use IoT extension for Raspberry Pi 2 (part 1) (part 2)
- Windows 10 for Raspberry Pi 2
- Raspberry Pi and Windows IoT Core – Push Buttons and Relays
- Windows 10 IoT Core, UWP and Raspberry Pi 2–The Switched Blinking Light Demo
- A nice 7 inch Touch Display for Windows 10 Raspberry Pi 2
- AllJoyn on Raspberry Pi (Raspbian) and Windows 10
- Windows 10 IoT Core–Network Enabling the Blinking LED Demo with AllJoyn
- Windows 10 IoT GPIO Samples
- Windows 10 IoT Core on Raspberry Pi 2 – Adafruit Sensor data to Event Hubs
- Windows 10, UWP, Raspberry PI 2, AllJoyn and Lightbulb Demo
Finally as an added bonus, RASPBERRY PI OFFICIAL CASE
That should be enough to get you started and then some! When you build something cool, make sure you let us know!
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.