A few weeks ago we highlighted a project and a number of tips from Abhijit Jana, Less Multiple Kinect Ire by turning of the IR, Is your Kinect connected?, "Kinect Status Notifier". He continued posting tips and just recently wrapped them up with this summary/ToC...
Developing applications using Kinect for Windows SDK is always fun and interesting. Recently I have shared couple of cool tips and tricks on Kinect for Windows SDK. You may found helpful for your day to day Kinect for Windows SDK based development.
Here is the list of tips
- How to adjust Kinect sensor automatically based on user positions ?
- Identify Kinect device index from device instance id
- How to check if Kinect data streams are already enabled ?
- Do we really need to install Kinect for Windows SDK in the production / end user systems ?
- Using Kinect Instance Id to Initialize the Kinect Sensor
- How to get list of all Connected Kinect Sensor ?
- How to turning off the Kinect IR light forcefully ?
- How to check if any Kinect device is connected with system ?
That’s all as of now. I will keep them posting in coming days. ...
Project Information URL: http://abhijitjana.net/2013/08/19/kinect-for-windows-sdk-tips-and-tricks/