A few months ago we highlighted some Kinect Unity projects from Rumen Filkov (aka RF Solutions), Unity Asset - Kinect v2 with MS-SDK, Unity Asset - Kinect v2 with MS-SDK Tips, Tricks and Examples, Unity Asset - Kinect [v1] with MS-SDK
Today we're highlighting some of the great projects made with the Kinect v2 and Unity
Here I’m posting videos, sent to me by users of the Kinect-v2 asset. They are better examples of what is possible with this Unity asset, than many pages of long descriptions. I’m also going to update the videos on this page from time to time, with the cool new things I get from you.
- Hoverboard VR Tech Demo by Sander Sneek – virtual skateboard ride, using “the most immersive experience possible with the current hardware available:
- Halo over the head and selfie-pictures, by the ever creative Ricardo Salazar:
- Cool particles and gravity dance, by Ricardo Salazar:
- A sample by momothemonster of the four scenes they built at Helios Interactive. These apps are live in 50 Best Buy stores across the US:
- Minions – Digital Launching Campaign with Augmented Reality and Kinect, by Adrian Posteuca:
- FireWings- Huawei P8 launch event, by Adrian Posteuca:
- Interactive augmented reality installation, by Ricardo Salazar:
Project Information URL: http://rfilkov.com/2015/08/20/made-with-kinect-v2-asset/
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.