Do I really need to introduce the author of this project, Carl Franklin, of .Net Rocks fame? You know he likes playing with cool things and now he's turned his attention to the Kinect...
GesturePak is a speech-driven gesture recording WPF app and a matcher class for .NET developers that uses the Kinect For Windows device and SDK.
- Use speech commands to tell the GesturePak Recorder to take snapshots of each position in your gesture.
- Toggle X, Y, Z axis tracking as well as tracking for each joint.
- Test and tweak the margin of error and timing restrictions until you get it just right.
- Your gestures are saved as XML files.
- Use the GestureMatcher class to load your gestures. Tell it to start watching.
- GestureMatcher fires an event in your code as each gesture is recognized. No programming.
Project Information URL: http://gesturepak.com/
Project Download URL: http://gesturepak.com/
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.