Shahed Chowdhuri recently posted a great interview, something I don't see near often enough...
We’re here with Gregory Kramida to talk about his Kinect group projects at the University of Maryland.
Gregory Kramida at UMD
1. Greg, tell us a little bit about yourself and your team.
2. How did you get started with Kinect development?
3. What programming languages and libraries/utilities are you using?
4. What kind of challenges and limitations have you faced? How did you overcome them?
5. How many Kinect sensors are you using from a single application? Can you more details about your configuration/setup?
6. What are the practical applications of the work you’ve done so far? What is the future direction of your projects?
7. Do you have any advice for other Kinect developers out there?
Project Information URL: http://wakeupandcode.com/umd-kinect-qa/
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.