Today's project by Laurent Bret will be of interest to any of you Kinect'ers who also use the ShivaEngine...
Kinection For Shiva Engine
A free plugin for ShivaEngine (http://www.shivaengine.com) wish open Nui World to Shiva.
Download for free on ShivaEngine Store : http://www.shivaengine.com/store/plug-ins/72-kinectionshiva.html
This plugin is based on the Official Microsoft Kinect SDK 1.6 (2012 October). http://www.kinectforwindows.com
Very Simple to use, the plugin offer to Shiva user new lua class : kinect
(Use the game example to understand how to connect your application to kinect)
- nCount = kinect.getKinectCount ( )
Returns the number of Kinect sensors that are connected to the computer.
- bOk = kinect.init ( nIdKinect )
Initializes the Kinect with id nIdKinect (begin to 0)
- sMessage = kinect.getErrorMessage ( )
if kinect.init return false use this function to know what happened
- nFps = kinect.getFps ()
return the kinect FPS process in frame by seconds.
- fSmoothing, fCorrection, fPrediction, fJitterRadius, fMaxDeviationRadius = kinect.getKinectSmoothParameters( nIdKinect)
return Smoothing information about kinect with id nIdKinect
- bOk = kinect.setKinectSmoothParameters( fSmoothing, fCorrection, fPrediction, fJitterRadius, fMaxDeviationRadius )
set Smoothing information about kinect with id 0
- nX, nY, nZ = kinect.getBonesPosition ( nIdBones )
calculate bone postion for skeleton 0 of current active kinect (only one player in the first version)
- nX, nY, nZ, nW = kinect.getBonesOrientation ( nIdBones )
calculate bone orientation (absolute) for skeleton 0 of current active kinect (only one player in the first version)
- bOk = kinect.setAngle( nAngle )
Sets the Kinect’s elevation or tilt angle in the range [-27 degrees .. +27 degrees], which defines the sensor’s Interaction Space
Project Information URL: http://kinectionshivaengine.wordpress.com/
Project Download URL: http://www.shivaengine.com/store/plug-ins/72-kinectionshiva.html