Today's project is from Friend of the Gallery, Tango Chen, who's now turning his eye toward the Kinect for Windows v2 with this inspirational post
This is my first Kinect 2.0 project.
I downloaded a free 3D model on the web.
It’s all done in 2 days by using Unity3D.
Project Information URL: http://tangochen.com/blog/?p=1805
Related past post you might find interesting;
- Rock-Paper-Kinect! Introducing Kinect RPS (Play Rock-Paper-Scissors)
- Kinect mousing with Kinecursor (and a plea for your help)
- Nothing tongue-in-cheek about this Kinect Tongue Detector
- I feel the need... the need for Kineed For Speed
- Kinect + Cursor + Source = Kinecursor v1.1.1
- Simple Hand Tracking with MS Kinect SDK & WPF
- Kinect'ing to Angry Birds Space
- Smile... Kinect Smile Tracking (with source)
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.