As you know (I know, I know, I've said this before) I usual don't highlight commercial projects, but you can get a free 14 day trial and when something like this is done by a Friend of the Gallery, well. And this makes this week a kind of Kinect with WPF series too.
Today, we're highlighting with work of András Velvárt and his new Kinect Pluralsight course...
I am extremely happy to present my first ever online course for Pluralsight: Kinect Interaction with WPF. This course covers the following material:
- Basic usage of the included controls, such as:
- How the selection of the Primary hand and Primary User happens
- Customizing the above controls
- Changing the shape of the Hand Cursor
- Low level access to the InteractionStream, with or without WPF
- Detecting the press and grip gestures
So, if you liked my Kinect Interaction blog series, this is the next step! Don’t miss two hours of info-packed training! And if you’re not a Pluralsight Subscriber, you can sign up for a free 14 day trial – you have nothing to lose :)
Project Information URL: http://dotneteers.net/blogs/vbandi/archive/2014/01/18/my-first-pluralsight-course-kinect-interaction-with-wpf-and-beyond.aspx, http://pluralsight.com/training/Courses/TableOfContents/using-kinect-interaction-wpf
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.