Oculus DK2 + Kinect + Leap Motion + Teddy = Awesome
Premier Friend for the Gallery Tango Chen is back this time with a Kinect Hat Trick + 1 :)
I won an Oculus DK2 for an online hackathon months ago. But hadn’t tried building something with it, till I asked myself, “what kind of interesting thing can I do with my DK2? Not just looking around, or other things’ been done by others.”
Then I came up with this idea, to make something I can feel the real and dynamic touches while interacting with the virtual world.
What more can be done?
Making the flying skull shoot fireballs toward the player and he need to evade them.
Adding some emotions on skull. e.g. Maybe getting angrier after being punched
Project Information URL: http://tangochen.com/blog/?p=2268
Related past posts from Tango you might find interesting (See what I mean about prolific!);
- Kinect v2 Minecraft for You
- Mousing around with the Kinect v2
- One Kinect v2, Multiple Devices
- Virtual Shoe Fitting
- Kinect is on Tip of the Tongue, as in Tongue Tracking with the Kv2
- Kinect to iPhone...
- Kinxct Ray - A Kinect for Windows v2 X-Ray
- Rock-Paper-Kinect! Introducing Kinect RPS (Play Rock-Paper-Scissors)
- Kinect mousing with Kinecursor (and a plea for your help)
- Nothing tongue-in-cheek about this Kinect Tongue Detector
- I feel the need... the need for Kineed For Speed
- Kinect + Cursor + Source = Kinecursor v1.1.1
- Simple Hand Tracking with MS Kinect SDK & WPF
- Kinect'ing to Angry Birds Space
- Smile... Kinect Smile Tracking (with source)
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.