Here's your On-Demand jump start to get going with the Kinect for Windows v2 device and SDK. If you're thinking about developing Kinect for Windows v2 apps or already are, this is a must view series...
Devs, are you looking forward to building apps with Kinect for Windows v2? In this Jump Start, explore the brand new beta Software Development Kit with experts from the Kinect engineering team. Learn about the new APIs and app model, see fascinating demos, and get samples (plus source code) for both desktop and Windows Store apps. Even if you don't have a Kinect device, you won't want to miss this entertaining event.
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introducing Kinect Development
- Mod 02: Kinect Data Sources and Programming Model
- Mod 03: Hand Pointer Gestures and Speech
- Mod 04: Using Kinect with Other Frameworks or Libraries
- Mod 05: Fusion, Face, HD Face
- Mod 06: Recording, Playback, and Gesture Recognition
- Mod 07: Advance Topics: Skeletal Tracking and Depth Filtering
Project Information URL: https://channel9.msdn.com/Series/Programming-Kinect-for-Windows-v2