Special Edition: Kinect for Windows SDK Beta Refreshed
- Posted: Aug 02, 2011 at 6:11 PM
- 6,469 Views
[We're breaking into your regularly schedule program for a special announcement...]
Some news that couldn't wait for the next schedule post... The Kinect for Windows SDK has been refreshed, web content updated, SDK samples updated, updated FAQ, doc's and more.
Kinect for Windows SDK Beta Refresh Links
- Updated RSS feed with release announcement is now live: http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/redmond/projects/kinectsdk/kdkrss.xml
- Blog post: http://bit.ly/KinectSDKBeta1RefreshBlogPost
- Details of fixes: http://bit.ly/KinectSDKBeta1RefreshDetails
- Web content updated: http://research.microsoft.com/KinectSDK
- The updated doc links are also all live at http://bit.ly/KinectSDKDocs
- Updated FAQ - http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/redmond/projects/kinectsdk/faq.aspx
- Update Promo on home page, now says “Explore the project gallery” and links to http://channel9.msdn.com/coding4fun/kinect/ (That's us!
Look forward to your customrs’ engagement with us on the forums: http://bit.ly/KinectSDKForums
Also, look forward to any feedback from you on “Kinect for Windows SDK Programming Talk” or “Kinect For Windows Bug Reporting”
In a word... Shiny!
[We return you to your regularly schedule program in progress...]