The Java "Kinect for Processing Library"
- Posted: Dec 10, 2012 at 6:00AM
- 6,419 views
While I don't do Java, I thought this wrapper pretty cool and something that I'm sure will be of interest to those that do...
The Kinect for Processing library is a Java wrapper of the Kinect for Windows SDK 1.5. And it of course, runs in Windows platform. At this moment, I have only tested in Windows 7. The following 4 functions are implemented. All images at this moment are 640 x 480.
- Obtain the RGB image from the Kinect camera.
- Obtain the depth image from the Kinect camera.
- Align the RGB image with the depth image.
- Obtain player and skeleton information.
Project Information URL: http://www.magicandlove.com/blog/research/kinect-for-processing-library/
Project Download URL: http://www.magicandlove.com/software/PKinect-1.1.0.zip
Project Source URL: https://github.com/chungbwc/PKinect