Peter Daukintis, Microsoft Technical Evangelist, fills in a Kinect for Windows v2 sample gap, providing a means to connect to a Kinect web WebSockets and thereby a web browser...
I used SuperWebSocket from within a .NET console app to retrieve the Kinect data and broadcast it to any connected web sockets. The socket server code is simple
Project Information URL: http://peted.azurewebsites.net/kinect-4-windows-v2-in-the-browser/
Project Source URL: https://github.com/peted70/kinectv2-webserver
Here's some of the other posts from Peter we've highlighted recently;
- Custom Kinect Gestures in Unity3D? Here's how...
- Two for Kinect 4 Windows v2 and Unity 3D
- Kinect 4 Windows V2 & openFrameworks
- Saluting the Visual Gesture Builder - Details and example code
- Kinect for Windows v2 Face Tracking Managed and Native
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.