Peter Daukintis, Microsoft Technical Evangelist, fills in a Kinect for Windows v2 sample gap, providing a means to connect to a Kinect web WebSockets and thereby a web browser...
I used SuperWebSocket from within a .NET console app to retrieve the Kinect data and broadcast it to any connected web sockets. The socket server code is simple
Project Information URL: http://peted.azurewebsites.net/kinect-4-windows-v2-in-the-browser/
Project Source URL: https://github.com/peted70/kinectv2-webserver
Here's some of the other posts from Peter we've highlighted recently;
- Custom Kinect Gestures in Unity3D? Here's how...
- Two for Kinect 4 Windows v2 and Unity 3D
- Kinect 4 Windows V2 & openFrameworks
- Saluting the Visual Gesture Builder - Details and example code
- Kinect for Windows v2 Face Tracking Managed and Native