Coffeehouse Thread

36 posts

Strip Tease Tech

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • Dovella

Have you ever see a strip-tease Tech? What? I immediately explain

Many companies that create technology products (and not) for many reasons, leaving the likely buyer unaware of the characteristics on what will be the "jewel" in preparation, and even to create interest and to talk about whether the various Blog Forum and magazines area, trying to trigger a mechanism to collect Hype from the various tribes of journalists fanboy part etc. and here comes the strip tease tech
    In recent days I have seen in this STIP-tease a "famous" brand of Computers Big Smile

So for some trivial photo comes a series of premonitions!

Who creates these photos? Why so much bad taste?

Before the shoulder, then bra, then the stockings, the loincloth...
    Stripped and we do before!  all this suspanse to create interest is shameful!

I am sorry for the poor fanboy in these situations but we are on the threshold of total deterioration, not so much for those who in one way or another create this kind of collage   Pre -Marketing, but since then the journalists who wrote almost a review on a product which is still HYPOTHETICAL even make print from some hypothetical Store a hypothetical price list with hypothetical models outgoing! Not to mention the end of each article of the famous journalists Blogger etc (all alike), have you ever noticed how it ends? Ends with question mark !
    If it goes wrong the question mark becomes an excellent shield , if things go well our editor turns into Nostredamus of the millennium.

Who is the director of all this? We can exclude the Manufacturer?
    Journalists could be paid for this kind of "pre marketing" ?

What is your opinion?

• Ray7

Well, I am of the opinion that all those 'serious' journalists who said that the new Macbooks would be carved from a single piece of aircraft aluminium, need to lay off the bong ....

• Kolin1

Once again i cant understand what your getting at, Probably because im to lazy to decipher your broken English.

I assume your talking about blogs like macroumours speculating on new mac products.

That's the whole point in those kinds of site and the points in the name!

If you don't like it, don't read them.

And once again we don't need a running commentary from your RSS reader.

• Yggdrasil

Ray7 said:
    Well, I am of the opinion that all those 'serious' journalists who said that the new Macbooks would be carved from a single piece of aircraft aluminium, need to lay off the bong ....

Well, I heard that the new macs' chassis are being built at a secret factory inside a dormant volcano by subjecting a solid aluminum brick to jets of water and laser beams worn on the heads of acid-breathing sharks.

• blowdart

Yggdrasil said:
    Ray7 said:
    *snip*
    Well, I heard that the new macs' chassis are being built at a secret factory inside a dormant volcano by subjecting a solid aluminum brick to jets of water and laser beams worn on the heads of acid-breathing sharks.
    I heard for every macbook purchased a fairy gets its wings and the ! key goes missing from another of dovella's keyboards.

• Dovella

Ray7 said:

I used the mac  book randomly
    the same goes for  AMD  (Gpu) Nintendo  etc etc.

• Dovella

Dovella said:
    Ray7 said:
    *snip*
    I used the mac  book randomly
    the same goes for  AMD  (Gpu) Nintendo  etc etc.

Example

The draft of the photos to Nintendo has cost very dear  AKA Sony PSX (Playstation )

• Cannot​Resolve​Symbol

Dovella said:
    Dovella said:
    *snip*
    Example

The draft of the photos to Nintendo has cost very dear  AKA Sony PSX (Playstation )

The Playstation wasn't influenced in any way by the leaked photos:  Sony was actually working with Nintendo on the SNES-CD.  On the day that the Sony-Nintendo partnership was to be publically announced (at CES in 1991), Nintendo instead announced that they were entering into a partnership with Phillips and completely scrapping all the work they had done on the SNES-CD with Sony.

According to the terms of their earlier contract, however, Sony was left with the rights to what they had developed so far on the SNES-CD, and they decided to continue development work on it and make a complete console which would compete with Nintendo's next console.  This is what ultimately became the Sony Playstation--  no leaked photos were involved in this little bit of "industrial espionage."

• Dovella

CannotResolveSymbol said:
    Dovella said:
    *snip*
    The Playstation wasn't influenced in any way by the leaked photos:  Sony was actually working with Nintendo on the SNES-CD.  On the day that the Sony-Nintendo partnership was to be publically announced (at CES in 1991), Nintendo instead announced that they were entering into a partnership with Phillips and completely scrapping all the work they had done on the SNES-CD with Sony.

According to the terms of their earlier contract, however, Sony was left with the rights to what they had developed so far on the SNES-CD, and they decided to continue development work on it and make a complete console which would compete with Nintendo's next console.  This is what ultimately became the Sony Playstation--  no leaked photos were involved in this little bit of "industrial espionage."
    Yes, I remember very Well , i have super famicom and wait Cd Rom for great games (Finanl Fantasy VII- Zelda etc. )

Chip  Audio Sound of Super Famicom(  alias Super Nintendo ) By Sony .

PSX (playstation ) Kill Nintendo 64, and Playstion 2 super kill Game Cube

• joechung

And my vote for most misleading C9 thread title ever goes to...

• Ray7

Actually, it may not be the 'carved from a single block of aluminium by lasers and water jets' that the press was getting so worked up about.

But it's pretty damn close.

I know I complain about this alot ... but in terms of speed and reliability, this is without a doubt the worst forum I've ever seen. Strangely enough, it inches towards useable with Google Chrome.

• Dovella

Ray7 said:
    Actually, it may not be the 'carved from a single block of aluminium by lasers and water jets' that the press was getting so worked up about.

But it's pretty damn close.

I know I complain about this alot ... but in terms of speed and reliability, this is without a doubt the worst forum I've ever seen. Strangely enough, it inches towards useable with Google Chrome.

OT

Hey Ray 7 see this

• Ray7

Dovella said:
    Ray7 said:
    *snip*
    OT

Hey Ray 7 see this

That is quite amazing.

I always find it weird to see metal running like water ....

• Dovella

Ray7 said:
    Dovella said:
    *snip*
    That is quite amazing.

I always find it weird to see metal running like water ....

Wink

• Dovella

Dovella said:
    Ray7 said:
    *snip*
    Wink
    Strip By Konami

Big Smile for x360??

• jh71283

Dovella said:
    Dovella said:
    *snip*
    Strip By Konami

Big Smile for x360??

Where did you get that idea? I just see a really rubbish page.

• Dovella

jh71283 said:
    Dovella said:
    *snip*
    Where did you get that idea? I just see a really rubbish page.
    Metal gear for Xbox 360

• Bass

I have no idea what this thread is about, but I am somewhat glad about this fact.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.