Coffeehouse Thread

8 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Expert to Expert*

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    exoteric

How about an Expert to Expert to Expert?

One person from the M community
    One person from the RDF community
    One individual from the class extension of Erik Meijer

One Charls Torre to stir up the pot and record the event.

Topic? M and/vs KR. - could be interesting (1 hour plus)

Wink

• User profile image
    Charles

I like it!  I'd also like to get together a Windows Azure Distinguished Engineer (sorry, can't be Cutler. He won't do it and his focus is on the kernel, not on an application framework positioned many layers above it. He's a Technical Fellow anyway), a Google App Engine Distinguished Enginner and Erik as MC. I play me (sorry). Both ideas are not impossible, mind you.

C

• User profile image
    contextfree

Charles said:

I like it!  I'd also like to get together a Windows Azure Distinguished Engineer (sorry, can't be Cutler. He won't do it and his focus is on the kernel, not on an application framework positioned many layers above it. He's a Technical Fellow anyway), a Google App Engine Distinguished Enginner and Erik as MC. I play me (sorry). Both ideas are not impossible, mind you.

C

+1 (for either of these ideas, but especially exoteric's)

• User profile image
    Charles

contextfree said:
    Charles said:
    *snip*

+1 (for either of these ideas, but especially exoteric's)

I'll see what we can do. Erik is aware of this thread now and we'll try to honor the request (exoteric's). We'll also end up doing an E2E2E on cloud computing sometime in the future. Wink
    C

• User profile image
    exoteric

Charles said:
    contextfree said:
    *snip*

I'll see what we can do. Erik is aware of this thread now and we'll try to honor the request (exoteric's). We'll also end up doing an E2E2E on cloud computing sometime in the future. Wink
    C

Yay! Big Smile

• User profile image
    vesuvius

If Erik is aware of this thread, Hello Erik! Greetings from us 9'ers to the venerable one. I'd like to post and say "I'm your biggest fan", but most 9'ers will say I'm not, and that they are instead.

On a more serious note, thank you for the continuous edification and resplendent intellectual extrication you provide.

• User profile image
    Charles

vesuvius said:

If Erik is aware of this thread, Hello Erik! Greetings from us 9'ers to the venerable one. I'd like to post and say "I'm your biggest fan", but most 9'ers will say I'm not, and that they are instead.

On a more serious note, thank you for the continuous edification and resplendent intellectual extrication you provide.

Here you go! http://channel9.msdn.com/posts/Charles/E2E2E-Meijer-Rys-and-Vick-Programming-Data/

Smiley
    C

• User profile image
    exoteric

Charles said:

Big Thanks!

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.