Channel 9 Copyright Information
(Last updated: October 2010)
- Microsoft-Posted Content: All original videos, audio recordings, texts, photographs and other artwork published by Microsoft are provided under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License. Microsoft, however, does not extend this license grant to sites whose primary purpose is to generate advertising revenue.
- Commercial Uses and Derivative Works: If you have questions about commercial uses or derivatives you would like to make of any of our Creative Commons-licensed content, please Contact us. We try hard to accommodate various requests.
- User-Posted Content: User-posted material is only provided under a Creative Commons license if so indicated by the user.
- Site design, Logos, Branding, Other Images: The overall design and layout of the Channel 9 website, the logos and any branding images, are not licensed under the Creative Commons license and Microsoft hereby reserves all rights associated with those materials. Please see our trademark policies for further information on Microsoft’s trademarks.
- DMCA requests: If you are looking for a place to report a copyright infringement claim under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, please see our Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.