Dynamic Access Control Demo and Interview
Download this episode
Rick Claus interviews Josh Heller, Senior Product Manager, at MMS 2012 about Dynamic Access Control in Windows Server 2012 and shows us some demos of the product.
In this interview you'll learn:
- What does Dynamic Access Control (DAC) do?
- How does it relate to NTFS permissions?
- Can DAC be retro-fitted for existing environments or does it need to be net new?
- How are the permissions dynamically applied to the files and shares?
- How can we automatically classify information for the files?
- What are the enhancements made from File Classification Infrastructure in Windows Server 2008 R2?
Watch weekly news and technical interviews for IT Professionals on The Edge Show.
Reach out and comment/connect via Twitter: @tnedge or #mms2012
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.