From XNA game to Windows 8
A walkthrough getting an XNA game to run on Windows 8 – no long theory but concrete examples. Get insights on:
- How to implement the settings charm
- How to implement the sharing charm
- How to deal with file reading and writing, threads, and any other topics which vary between platforms
- How to prepare art assets for Windows
- A list of links and resources for further reading
Instructor: Alex Schearer, XNA/Monogame gaming expert.
Looking for developer events in Belgium? Your one-stop-shop is here: http://msdn-events.be.