From XNA game to Windows 8
Download this episode
A walkthrough getting an XNA game to run on Windows 8 – no long theory but concrete examples. Get insights on:
- How to implement the settings charm
- How to implement the sharing charm
- How to deal with file reading and writing, threads, and any other topics which vary between platforms
- How to prepare art assets for Windows
- A list of links and resources for further reading
Instructor: Alex Schearer, XNA/Monogame gaming expert.
Looking for developer events in Belgium? Your one-stop-shop is here: http://msdn-events.be.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.