Getting Started with the Windows Azure Toolkit for Windows Phone 7 (v1.2)
Download this episode
The Windows Azure Toolkit for Windows Phone 7 is designed to make it easy to build phone applications that use cloud services running in Windows Azure.
In this screencast you'll learn:
- Where to download the toolkit (i.e. http://watoolkitwp7.codeplex.com)
- How to install and setup the toolkit and use the New Project templates
- How to use push notifications for WP7 and iOS, storage, and authentication & authorization
To get started, head to the CodePlex project at http://watoolkitwp7.codeplex.com/. For additional information, take a look at the following resources:
- Getting Started with ACS and the Windows Azure Toolkit for Windows Phone 7
- Using Windows Azure for Windows Phone 7 Push Notification Support
- Getting Started with the Windows Azure Toolkit for iOS
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.