Getting Started with the Windows Azure Toolkit for Windows Phone 7 (v1.2)
Download this episode
The Windows Azure Toolkit for Windows Phone 7 is designed to make it easy to build phone applications that use cloud services running in Windows Azure.
In this screencast you'll learn:
- Where to download the toolkit (i.e. http://watoolkitwp7.codeplex.com)
- How to install and setup the toolkit and use the New Project templates
- How to use push notifications for WP7 and iOS, storage, and authentication & authorization
To get started, head to the CodePlex project at http://watoolkitwp7.codeplex.com/. For additional information, take a look at the following resources:
- Getting Started with ACS and the Windows Azure Toolkit for Windows Phone 7
- Using Windows Azure for Windows Phone 7 Push Notification Support
- Getting Started with the Windows Azure Toolkit for iOS
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.