Lync Developer Roundtable: Speech Development with UCMA
Mark Parker, Senior Programming Writer, and Dac Le, Senior Development Lead, provide their expertise about speech development with the Unified Communications Managed API (UCMA). UCMA was designed to integrate with the Microsoft.Speech namespace, and Mark gives a demo and code walkthrough of a solution that combines speech recognition, text-to-speech, and a visual interface. At the close of the presentation, Mark and Dac answer general questions related to speech and UCMA development.
Resources mentioned in the video:
- How to build a dictation-like grammar by building your own ARPA format
- The latest Language Packs
- Speech Recognition Engine best practices
- Using Speech Recognition in UCMA 3.0 and Lync 2010.
- Speech Platform SDK 11 Documentation
For more general information about the Lync Developer Roundtable series, you can view the dedicated topic on the Lync Forums.