MVA Live Q&A: Microsoft Virtualization
Enjoy this fun filled 90 minutes where Senior Technical Evangelist Symon Perriman and Principal Program Manager Jeff Woolsey answer questions from the audience on Microsoft's approach to virtualization. This session was based on a series of three virtualization Jump Starts delivered earlier this year: Introduction to Microsoft Virtualization; Microsoft Virtualization for VMware Professionals; and Microsoft Tools for VMware Integration & Migration.
- [11:50] - What's new in Hyper-V Server 2012?
- [16:01] - What's the free Hyper-V Server?
- [26:40] - What's new in networking?
- [44:45] - Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V storage
- [55:58] - Using pass-through disks
- [1:05:20] - Live migration
- [1:15:32] - Multi-site clusters
- [1:19:20] - Hyper-V replica demo
- [1:28:14] - Cluster-aware updating
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.