Organizing and Sharing with OneNote, Part 1
This module provides an overview to OneNote and demonstrates why you should consider using OneNote to keep organized, take notes, lay out your workspace and much more.
- [04:22] - Why OneNote
- [08:45] - The anatomy of OneNote
- [18:10] - Creating notebooks
- [26:37] - Inserting notes and stuff
Full course outline:
- Organizing and Sharing with OneNote, Part 1
- Organizing and Sharing with OneNote, Part 2
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.