SQL Server Essentials for Oracle DBAs: (10) Database Security
Module 10 continues the discussion of data protection initiated in Module 6. This module examines the various features available for providing security such as logins, roles, profiles, and privileges. The topics such as encryption and auditing are also briefly discussed in this module.
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Database and Instance
- Mod 02: Database Architecture
- Mod 03a: Instance Architecture Part 1
- Mod 03b: Instance Architecture Part 2
- Mod 04: Data Objects
- Mod 05: Data Access
- Mod 06: Data Protection
- Mod 07: Basic Administration
- Mod 08: Server Management
- Mod 09: Schema Management
- Mod 10: Database Security
- Mod 11: Data Movement
- Mod 12: Backup and Recovery
- Mod 13: Performance Tuning
- Mod 14: Scalability and High Availability
- Mod 15: Monitoring
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.