Screencast: Windows Azure Plugin for Eclipse with Java June 2011 CTP
Download this episode
The June 2011 CTP (Community Technology Preview) of the Windows Azure Plugin for Eclipse with Java is now available for download.
This plugin is intended to help Eclipse users create and configure deployment packages of their Java applications for the Windows Azure cloud. Its key features include:
- Windows Azure project creation wizard
- Helpful project structure
- Sample utility scripts for downloading or unzipping files, or logging errors in the startup script when running in the cloud
- Shortcuts to test your deployment in the Windows Azure compute emulator
- Ant-based builder
- Project properties UI for configuring Windows Azure roles (instance count, size, endpoints, names, etc)
- [New in this CTP] UI for easy remote access configuration for troubleshooting purposes, including ability to create self-signed certificates
- [New in this CTP] Schema validation and auto-complete for *.cscfg and *.csdef files
Note: this screencast has no voice-over. For detailed intructions, check this link:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.