Service Delivery and Automation with System Center 2012
Symon Perriman interviews Travis Wright, Principal Program Manager at MMS 2012
In this interview you'll learn about:
- [01:13] What is the basic purpose of the various System Center products?
- [02:28] What is the purpose and goals of self service and automation?
- [03:45] How does standardization help?
- [04:57] How do the various System Center 2012 products such as system manager and configuration manager integrate with each other?
- [07:07] What does CMDB stand for and what does CMDB do?
- [08:01] What do integration packs do and how can people get more of them?
- [09:32] What does the System Center cloud services management pack do?
- DEMO: [11:17] Walk through of setting up and configuring a service manager reques
Watch weekly news and technical interviews for IT Professionals on The Edge Show.