Service Delivery and Automation with System Center 2012
Download this episode
Symon Perriman interviews Travis Wright, Principal Program Manager at MMS 2012
In this interview you'll learn about:
- [01:13] What is the basic purpose of the various System Center products?
- [02:28] What is the purpose and goals of self service and automation?
- [03:45] How does standardization help?
- [04:57] How do the various System Center 2012 products such as system manager and configuration manager integrate with each other?
- [07:07] What does CMDB stand for and what does CMDB do?
- [08:01] What do integration packs do and how can people get more of them?
- [09:32] What does the System Center cloud services management pack do?
- DEMO: [11:17] Walk through of setting up and configuring a service manager reques
Watch weekly news and technical interviews for IT Professionals on The Edge Show.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.