Silverlight 4 Tools for Visual Studio 2010 Launch: New Designer Capabilities (Silverlight TV 27)
Download this episode
Mark Wilson-Thomas joins John to announce the launch of the Silverlight 4 Tools for Visual Studio 2010! Mark shows off several impressive, new features in the Visual Studio 2010 designer that work for both Silverlight and WPF development. Some key new features that are covered include:
- New interactive design surface
- Working with Styles and Resources
- Go To Value Definition lets you directly locate nested styles
- Using the new "Data Can" to pinpoint data hookups
- Moving stuff around in complex Grid panels using the new right click "goodies"
You can learn more about the new features from the Cider Designer blog, too.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.