System Center 2012 SP1 Service Provider Foundation (SPF) with Marc Umeno
Download this episode
In this interview at TechEd North America 2012 Symon Perriman talks with Marc Umeno, Senior Program Manager on the System Center team, about the newly announced features of System Center 2012 SP1 Service Provider Foundation (SPF)
- [00:30] What exactly is the Service Provider Foundation (SPF)?
- [00:45] What does SPF do to help service providers?
- [01:15] Why is SC2012 SP1 released so quickly after SC2012 RTM?
- [01:40] What are the key features of SPF?
- [02:00] How does the outside world connect to the service provider?
- [03:15] What are the prerequisites to use SPF?
- [03:40] Why did we use oData as the protocol?
- [04:30] What are the different System Center 2012 components that integrate with SPF?
- [05:00] What is System Center 2012 App Controller?
- [05:35] How does SPF fit in with Windows Azure?
- DEMO [06:00] Marc demos how the oData API provides information to Excel and App Controller to allows customers to use the infrastructure of a service provider.
- [06:55] How does someone download or install SPF?
- [10:00] Can you define the 'Hybrid Cloud'?
Connect with the Edge Team:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.