UP2010 Virtual Cloud Conference – PaaS Lessons from cloud pioneers running enterprise scale solutions
Download this episode
People hear a lot about “cloud” but better is to hear of non-trivial examples. Come join to hear 4 solutions running on Microsoft’s PaaS solution, shared at the Nov 2010 UP2010 virtual cloud event:
- Facebook apps, where Outback Steakhouse used the cloud to handle 670k people signing up in 5 weeks for a free "Blooming Onion" promotion
- eCommerce, where Coca Cola Enterprises used the cloud for a new spot ordering system
- Local government, where the City of Miami has used cloud for non-emergency services
- Startups, where NVoicePay developed a cloud based invoicing system
Listen to other sessions including:
- UP2010 Virtual Cloud Event Keynote
- Microsoft’s PaaS Solution
- Windows Azure Security Essentials for Technology Decision Makers
- The Future of SaaS, and How Kentucky Board of Education Moved 700k
- Try out Azure, sign up for a free Windows Azure 30 Day Pass. Enter Promo code: UP2010
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.